Best Time to TRAVEL
Best time to visit Andaman Island is from October to May
Andaman has a moderate temperature all through the year within the range of 23 ° C to 31 ° C . It has a tropical climate. There are no severe climate conditions except for tropical storms and rains in late summers and monsoons.
Places covered under Restricted Area Permit :
I. For day & night visits:
- Entire Island of Middle Andaman, excluding tribal reserve.
- All islands of Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park except Boat, Hobday, Twin Islands, Tarmugli, Malay & Pluto. (Night halt in these island are subject to special permission from Administration)
- Entire Island of South Andaman, excluding tribal reserve.
- Baratang Island.
- North Passage Island.
- Little Andaman Islands, excluding tribal reserve.
II. For day visit only:
- Ross Island
- Naracondam Island
- Interview Island
- Brother Island
- Sister Island
- Barren Island (Live Volcano) - restricted to visit on board vessels only with no landing ashore.